Linda McCartney to make campaign appearance in animated form
Linda McCartney, the late wife of Sir Paul McCartney, is set to feature in animated form for a TV campaign advertising her eponymous meat-free chilled-food range.
Linda McCartney: ads set to feature in animated version of founder
The ad, which is in production and expected to air in January, will also feature a song performed by the former Beatle and a voiceover by daughter Stella. Dance music producer Mark Ronson is also understood to be involved.
Linda McCartney Foods, owned by Hain Celestial Group, returned to TV advertising in 2010 for the first time in 15 years, with a competition to find the UK’s best home-cooked vegetarian dish.
The range, sold internationally, was launched by Linda McCartney in 1991. After her death in 1998, the brand was sold to Heinz, before being acquired by US organic food firm Hain Celestial in 2006.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...