Sony ads showcase technology surveilling James Bond
Sony is launching a global product ad campaign showing James Bond under surveillance by a mystery woman using Sony technology such as its Xperia T smartphone.
The ‘Intelligence Gathered’ campaign featuring the fictional M16 character breaks on Friday (26 October), the same day the new James Bond film 'Skyfall' is released.
Creative by Wieden & Kennedy Portland shows James Bond infiltrating a heavily guarded compound, while dispatching adversaries as he advances towards the control room.
Bond's movements are followed by a mystery woman who is watching his progress on Sony Bravia screens, Vaio laptops, Xperia tablets and the Xperia T smartphone.
The ad is designed to drive home the "seamless communication capabilities" of the range of Sony devices.
Sony's television spot, which will include 60-second and 30-second versions, ends with 007 walking into the control room and asking the mystery woman enigmatically, "Looking for someone?".
Television spots will be supported by cinema, print and digital activity, with the latter running on platforms including Sony websites, Facebook and Twitter.
The production company for the campaign was RSA Films and it was directed by Baillie Walsh.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Branding and Advertising Manager Fitzroy Executive £65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits package, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...