Pick of the Week: William Hill
Jeremy Lee is backing William Hill’s new ad by Fabula: "An impressive debut campaign from the Hoxton barge-based start-up that is so distinctive in this overcrowded market. Beautifully written and full of nice touches, it warrants repeated viewing and always raises a laugh. If the agency carries on in this vein, its rivals should be quaking in their boots, as football pundits probably don’t say." The work was created by Luke Williamson and Yan Elliott, and directed by Peter Lydon through 76 Ltd.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Strategist Source £40000 - £45000 per annum + full benefits package & progression, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...