Puma seeks to celebrate individuality with Worn My Way lifestyle campaign
Puma has launched a major brand proposition using the strapline 'Worn My Way', urging consumers to "capture their individuality".
Puma: "worn my way" campaign
The sportswear brand unveiled the lifestyle campaign today, with a new microsite, www.wornmyway.com, and social media activity featuring the hashtag #WornMyWay.
Urban music acts including Professor Green, Jamal Edwards and Mischa B, will appear throughout the campaign. Behind-the-scenes footage has also been uploaded to a new, dedicated YouTube channel (see below).
Consumers will be encouraged to share their images responding to the question, "What does it mean to be yourself?", with the three best responses winning prizes such as limited edition Puma T-shirts.
Puma will also showcase the new brand campaign through experiential activity through sports and music event RugbyRocks, which takes place in London on 1 and 2 June, Edinburgh on 22 June and Yorkshire on 26 May.
The brand will host a 'Worn My Way' marquee featuring live DJs, a pop-up shop, and a photography area for people to capture their images for projection on a giant outdoor screen.
Other brands set to host activity at RugbyRocks include Nando's and Pimms.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...