Cheestrings takes Spaghetti variant to TV
Cheestrings, the cheese snack brand owned by Kerry Foods, is advertising its Spaghetti variant on TV, bringing another outing for brand character 'Mr Strings'.
The campaign, created by Fallon, breaks on Saturday (7 April) and will run until mid-May.
The ad shows Mr Strings driving through downtown Hollywood in a car made completely out of Cheestrings Spaghetti.
As Mr Strings drives up to an exclusive party in the car people waiting outside a club stare at it. One person cheekily starts eating the product off the car’s bonnet.
It is supported by an on-pack promotion giving away iPods and the opportunity for consumers to be a rock star for the day.
Creative directors Sam Hibbard and Dan Watts worked on the ad, with creatives Sam McClusky and Becca Pottinger. The ad was directed by Nicolas Kasakoff, with agency producer Gemma Knight and production company Blink.
Dan Hopkirk, marketing manager for dairy at Kerry Foods UK, said: "Cheestrings Spaghetti has been a great hit with mums because it brings something completely unique to the category: a fun, playful product that also provides a great source of calcium for kids."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Brand Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + plus benefits, Newmarket
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...