Cheestrings takes Spaghetti variant to TV
Cheestrings, the cheese snack brand owned by Kerry Foods, is advertising its Spaghetti variant on TV, bringing another outing for brand character 'Mr Strings'.
The campaign, created by Fallon, breaks on Saturday (7 April) and will run until mid-May.
The ad shows Mr Strings driving through downtown Hollywood in a car made completely out of Cheestrings Spaghetti.
As Mr Strings drives up to an exclusive party in the car people waiting outside a club stare at it. One person cheekily starts eating the product off the car’s bonnet.
It is supported by an on-pack promotion giving away iPods and the opportunity for consumers to be a rock star for the day.
Creative directors Sam Hibbard and Dan Watts worked on the ad, with creatives Sam McClusky and Becca Pottinger. The ad was directed by Nicolas Kasakoff, with agency producer Gemma Knight and production company Blink.
Dan Hopkirk, marketing manager for dairy at Kerry Foods UK, said: "Cheestrings Spaghetti has been a great hit with mums because it brings something completely unique to the category: a fun, playful product that also provides a great source of calcium for kids."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey