Daily Diary - Virgin Media
On the surface, it seems Virgin Media's fickle connection has got to one angry customer who rather neatly defaced a poor, unsuspecting billboard ad.
The Virgin Media ad, by 18 Feet & Rising and featuring a picture of the 2008 social media baby sensation "success kid", originally read "Tim just realised his parents get HD channels at no extra cost" before rudely being replaced with "I fisted your mum last night!"
A picture of the billboard, opposite Goldsmiths University in New Cross Gate, London, was posted online by someone who said: "This was outside my university this morning." It has the rather pungent smell of student project all over it.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...