Hunter and bear return for TippEx
TippEx has produced a sequel to its hit 2010 interactive YouTube ad, 'Hunter vs Bear'.
TippEx: hunter and bear return in brand's latest online ad
'Hunter and bear's 2012 birthday party' is created by the same agency, France's Buzzman.
It again presents people with a surreal world in which TippEx figures as a device for allowing different scenarios to play out.
This time the user can travel through time with the pair by entering years for them to go to, with 46 different scenes available.
The agency team included creative director and CEO Georges Mohammed-Cherif, copywriter Tristan Daltroff and art director Louis Audard.
Film production was by Les Telecreateurs, direction by Adrien Armanet and web production by Les 84.
The buzz around the ad is magnified by Hunter vs Bear's page on Facebook.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford