Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green brand hires Holler
Liam Gallagher's fashion brand Pretty Green has hired the creative agency Holler to handle its advertising.
Gallagher: will take part in an interactive event as part of the forthcoming campaign
Holler will be responsible for expanding the brand by repositioning it in the market, with the aim of attracting new customers as well as retaining existing ones.
The agency, which is part of Leo Burnett Group, will act as Pretty Green's lead shop alongside Neighbour, the branding and design specialist.
Holler will lead below-the-line digital communications for the brand as well as deal with strategy and communications planning for above-the-line media buys. The agency will also support brand developments, including the promotion of new season lines.
The first work to be undertaken by Holler will be a campaign to launch Pretty Green's sunglasses range.
The campaign will include an interactive event involving Gallagher, the former Oasis frontman, and fans of the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London