The Corner scoops Orbis ad business
Orbis, the international fund management company, has appointed the start-up agency The Corner to handle its £7 million advertising activity.
Simpson: 'Orbis recognise how ripe the financial market is for disruption'
The agency won the account after a pitch process handled by AAR.
Other agencies competing for the business were Isobel, Johnny Fearless and St Luke's.
Sources suggested that Orbis indicated in the pitch brief that it intends to spend £7 million across digital and traditional channels on building a new brand and consumer platform in the UK.
Yann Monnet, the UK marketing director at Orbis, said: "The Corner demonstrated an unrivalled energy and passion, and a unique ability to innovate across mobile, social and advertising."
Neil Simpson, a founding partner of The Corner, said: "Orbis is one of the most progressive financial services companies around. They recognise how ripe the financial market is for disruption and are dedicated to doing so."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...