Reckitt Benckiser extends Lemsip line with £8m marketing drive
Reckitt Benckiser is expanding its cold and flu ranges with a new line of Lemsip products that offer specific cough remedies, backed by an £8m marketing campaign.
Lemsip: brand is backed by £8m marketing drive
The new Lemsip Cough range features four products that offer relief from mucus or chesty coughs and their associated symptoms, such as head and body aches and pains.
The products are available as sachets to create hot drinks, capsules and liquids.
The products will be supported by a TV ad campaign launching in October, created by Euro RSCG that will also promote the entire Lemsip range, which is also undergoing a packaging refresh.
Last year Lemsip’s marketing campaign featured a tongue-in-cheek Facebook campaign that ridiculed "man-flu", using the James Brown song "It’s a man’s world".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City