Reckitt Benckiser extends Lemsip line with £8m marketing drive
Reckitt Benckiser is expanding its cold and flu ranges with a new line of Lemsip products that offer specific cough remedies, backed by an £8m marketing campaign.
Lemsip: brand is backed by £8m marketing drive
The new Lemsip Cough range features four products that offer relief from mucus or chesty coughs and their associated symptoms, such as head and body aches and pains.
The products are available as sachets to create hot drinks, capsules and liquids.
The products will be supported by a TV ad campaign launching in October, created by Euro RSCG that will also promote the entire Lemsip range, which is also undergoing a packaging refresh.
Last year Lemsip’s marketing campaign featured a tongue-in-cheek Facebook campaign that ridiculed "man-flu", using the James Brown song "It’s a man’s world".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...