Pepsi ad celebrates anniversary of Michael Jackson's 'Bad'
Pepsi is unveiling an ad to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's 'Bad' album, launching in the US tonight (18 September) during 'The X Factor'.
Pepsi: ad marks 25th anniversary of the release of Michael Jackson's Bad album
The 15-second ad is part of Pepsi’s 'Live For Now' work, a strategy that aims to align the brand closely with the entertainment industry.
The soundtrack is a remixed version of Jackson's 'Bad', by Afrojack, alongside a kaleidoscope sequence of the late entertainer dancing, before revealing the 'Live For Now' strapline.
In May, Pepsi revealed it had inked a deal with Michael Jackson's estate and would place images of the performer on limited edition cans in more than 20 countries, to coincide with the album's anniversary.
Pepsi’s first "Live for now" ad, featuring pop star Nicki Minaj, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day, went live in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester