18 Feet & Rising buys stake in Sydney agency Colman Rasic
18 Feet & Rising has unveiled its first international venture by acquiring a stake in the Australian agency Colman Rasic. The Sydney shop is rebranding as 18 Feet & Rising.
Trimble (far right) with Ben Colman (middle) and with Dejan Rasic (left)
The UK agency, led by the founder and chief executive, Jonathan Trimble, has acquired the minority stake for an undisclosed sum.
The Colman Rasic partners, Ben Colman, the chief executive; Dejan Rasic, the executive creative director; and Richard Purdy, the chief financial officer, will retain a majority share of the agency and have local autonomy.
The agency was founded by the trio in 2007. Clients include Coopers beer, MTV Exit, Taylors Wines, News Ltd and BlackRock iShares across Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong, and Korean Tourism across Australia and Asia.
Colman, Rasic and Purdy were previously the senior management team at Lowe Sydney. While at Lowe, Colman and Rasic helped make the agency the most-awarded shop at Cannes in 2006.
Trimble will now assume a group role across the UK and Australia. He said: "Technology has eclipsed the need for network capability. This acquisition isn't about country presence or a Sydney office. It's about access to the best talent the world has to offer."
Matt Keon, 18 Feet & Rising's executive creative director, said: "With this team in place, we can bring back the iconic days of The Campaign Palace."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...