Microsoft's ad connectivity 'changes the game', says Coplin
VIDEO: Following the launch of Windows 8 and the re-branding of Microsoft, Dave Coplin, chief envisioning officer of its UK business said "for the first time, we're seeing the breadth of Microsoft really come to bear".
Speaking at the IAB Engage conference last week, Coplin conceeded the brand can sometimes look to be struggling to catch up in sectors dominated by Apple, Google and Facebook.
Coplin said: "I get that people think about Microsoft and they think about Office - they don't think about consumer services."
The joining of Microsoft's work in enterprise and consumer products and services "changes the game" for brands, advertisers and consumers, he added.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London