Microsoft's ad connectivity 'changes the game', says Coplin
VIDEO: Following the launch of Windows 8 and the re-branding of Microsoft, Dave Coplin, chief envisioning officer of its UK business said "for the first time, we're seeing the breadth of Microsoft really come to bear".
Speaking at the IAB Engage conference last week, Coplin conceeded the brand can sometimes look to be struggling to catch up in sectors dominated by Apple, Google and Facebook.
Coplin said: "I get that people think about Microsoft and they think about Office - they don't think about consumer services."
The joining of Microsoft's work in enterprise and consumer products and services "changes the game" for brands, advertisers and consumers, he added.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...