Google shifts Chrome account from BBH to 72andSunny
Google has moved its global advertising account for its Chrome browser out of Bartle Bogle Hegarty and into 72andSunny.
Google: ad by BBH
BBH had worked on the brief for four years and positioned Chrome as a tool to unlock human potential, expressed through the idea "The web is what you make of it".
It created a series of films called "Chrome Stories", including one that told the story of how the 20-year-old entrepreneur Jamal Edwards launched his youth broadcasting website SB.TV and ended up signing a deal with Sony RCA.
In a statement, BBH said: "Our involvement with this project is coming to an end as Google has decided for operational reasons to embark on the next stage of the Chrome journey with an agency on their doorstep in California. This is end of our work on Chrome but we continue to work with Google on many other projects."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...