Arena unveils new management team
Arena Media has restructured its management team after key departures and the acquisition of Work Research.
Arena Media: (l-r) Justin Gibbons, Pedro Avery and Pippa Glucklich
The chief operating officer, Paul Van Barthold, has announced that he is leaving the agency after 12 years to pursue other interests.
This follows the departure of Dan Clays, the chief strategy officer, who is leaving to join OMD UK.
Arena's chief executive, Steve Booth, has appointed the managing director, Pippa Glucklich, as its new chief operating officer and Pedro Avery, the head of trading, as its new MD.
Justin Gibbons, the founder of Work Research, becomes the agency's creative director following its acquisition. He had previously combined his Work Research role with a post at Arena as its head of behavioural economics.
Henry Daglish, the deputy MD of Arena, has been promoted to the board.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London