Arena unveils new management team
Arena Media has restructured its management team after key departures and the acquisition of Work Research.
Arena Media: (l-r) Justin Gibbons, Pedro Avery and Pippa Glucklich
The chief operating officer, Paul Van Barthold, has announced that he is leaving the agency after 12 years to pursue other interests.
This follows the departure of Dan Clays, the chief strategy officer, who is leaving to join OMD UK.
Arena's chief executive, Steve Booth, has appointed the managing director, Pippa Glucklich, as its new chief operating officer and Pedro Avery, the head of trading, as its new MD.
Justin Gibbons, the founder of Work Research, becomes the agency's creative director following its acquisition. He had previously combined his Work Research role with a post at Arena as its head of behavioural economics.
Henry Daglish, the deputy MD of Arena, has been promoted to the board.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...