Daily Diary - Velocity book launch
Digital luminaries gathered together last week to celebrate AKQA founder Ajaz Ahmed's 'Velocity' book launch.
The irony of the digital agency founder launching a book didn't go unnoticed amongst the crowd drinking champagne at South Kensington's 'The Collection' club.
However, with Jamie Oliver amongst the crowd alongside Matthew McConaughey lookalike, Stefan Olander - Velocity co-author and Nike's vice-president of digital sport - the book wasn't the only thing attracting people’s attention.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Social Media Strategist Source £65000 - £75000 per annum + full benefits package, London
- Category and Activation Manager Brand Recruitment £55000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, St. Albans