Daily Diary - Velocity book launch
Digital luminaries gathered together last week to celebrate AKQA founder Ajaz Ahmed's 'Velocity' book launch.
- AKQA founder Ajaz Ahmed and Nike vice-president of digital sport, Stefan Olander give a speech at the Velocity launch party
The irony of the digital agency founder launching a book didn't go unnoticed amongst the crowd drinking champagne at South Kensington's 'The Collection' club.
However, with Jamie Oliver amongst the crowd alongside Matthew McConaughey lookalike, Stefan Olander - Velocity co-author and Nike's vice-president of digital sport - the book wasn't the only thing attracting people’s attention.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...