Newspaper Society rolls out campaign for young creatives
The Newspaper Society has unveiled a viral campaign featuring their young creative competition contestants.
The viral has been produced by St Luke's. It features contestants from NS' annual 'Wanted Ads Young Team of the Year' who are competing for the People's Choice award, which gives the wider advertising community the opportunity to judge each team online.
The film aims to encourage viewers to watch each team's presentation and vote for their favourite pitch. Each contestant in the tongue-in-check viral exaggerates the importance of winning first prize, with one pledging, "I can do this, it's my dream".In April entrants were tasked with coming up with the best local media campaign for Mars. The work was judged by a panel of industry experts chaired by Stef Jones, co-founder of Big Al's.
Robert Ray, NS marketing director, said: "The People's Choice is a bit of fun but the aim is to get people further engaged with the wanted ads Young Team of the Year which has gone from strength to strength.
"It's so encouraging to see young creatives getting to grips with local media's power to connect national advertisers with local communities in a meaningful and trusted way."
The closing date to vote for the People's Choice is 17 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Lead User Experience Designer -London - £55,000-£65,000 Digital Gurus £60 - £70 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...