Danny Brooke-Taylor quits Dare
Danny Brooke-Taylor, Dare's joint executive creative director, has resigned from the agency.
Brooke-Taylor is leaving Dare
It is unclear what Brooke-Taylor's next move will be but Dare announced his departure to its staff today.
Brooke-Taylor had shared the executive creative director role with Flo Heiss for just over a year, following the merger of MCBD, of which Brooke-Taylor was the executive creative director, with Dare in 2010.
Heiss is expected to continue as the sole executive creative director of the agency, which is part of the Esprit de Corps Group.
Brooke-Taylor first joined MCBD as a creative director in 2007. He was promoted to executive creative director two years later after the departure of the agency’s creative partners Paul Briginshaw and Malcolm Duffy. Prior to his stint at MCBD he was a creative director at TBWA for three years.
Brooke-Taylor's departure leaves only one former MCBD executive in the senior full-time line-up at Dare, the chief strategic officer Andy Nairn.
Michael Pring, Dare’s former managing partner, and the ex-managing director of MCBD, resigned in October last year. Helen Calcraft, the Dare chairman, and former MCBD founder, scaled back her role to a more part-time position at the agency in late 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...