Daily Diary: Leap for love
With a leap year only happening once every four years, Fold7's creative, Andrew Thomas has decided to leave his perpetual single throne in pursuit of a marriage proposal.
While 'Andrew Thomas: The Edge of Reason' might not quite have the same ring to it, the sentiment of 30 something looking for love remains the same.
However unlike Bridget Jones, Thomas has decided to go out and actively look for love at Liverpool Street station, handing out cards in hope of get a proposal from one special lady.
The cards direct women to his website and encourages them to follow him on Twitter, where he can "get to know them better".
Thomas will then wait at Spitalfields on the 29 February dressed in a full morning suit waiting for a marriage proposal.
Whichever brave woman decides to get down on her knees (to propose) will be whisked off to Paris for a romantic lunch.
Find out how Andrew gets on in Thursday's Daily Diary.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...