Mark Brennan lands head of mobile role at Carat
Carat has appointed Mark Brennan to head of mobile as the company moves to further develop its mobile capability.
Mark Brennan: joins Carat as head of mobile
In this newly created role, Brennan will report to Francesca Bateman, head of mobile development at Carat, and will be consulting with clients to build content on the mobile platform, drive investment and deliver better business value.
Brennan joins Carat from MEC where he was emerging platforms director, responsible for growing and testing new technology, and boosting clients' mobile investment.
He introduced mobile, gaming, connected TV and social media to an impressive client list from Paramount Pictures, Nintendo and Wilkinson Sword, and was shortlisted for the highly acclaimed MediaWeek Rising Star Award last year.
Tracey de Groose, managing director for Carat, said: "It's great to have Mark on board to develop the role of mobile within our clients' communications plans.
"Across market sectors, advertisers are increasingly recognising the potential of using mobile in an integrated way and Carat is committed to offering a market-leading service in this area, working closely with Aegis specialist agency Isobar Mobile."
Follow Nick Batten on @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London