Daily Diary - Smart elephant
We have heard of cats riding bicycles and dogs doing the hula, but never come across an elephant using a smartphone. Until now.
A YouTube clip of an elephant playing with the new Samsung Galaxy Note is not, as you might think, a ploy by the company to use cheap labour in an ad campaign but, in fact, genuine.
The minute-long video, which involves no trickery, has already racked up more than two million views in just over a week.
Whatever next, a robin playing Angry Birds on the iPad 3? Now there’s a campaign we’d like to see.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London