Daily Diary - Smart elephant
We have heard of cats riding bicycles and dogs doing the hula, but never come across an elephant using a smartphone. Until now.
A YouTube clip of an elephant playing with the new Samsung Galaxy Note is not, as you might think, a ploy by the company to use cheap labour in an ad campaign but, in fact, genuine.
The minute-long video, which involves no trickery, has already racked up more than two million views in just over a week.
Whatever next, a robin playing Angry Birds on the iPad 3? Now there’s a campaign we’d like to see.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...