Nick Constantinou departs McCann
McCann London's managing director, Nick Constantinou, has left the agency after just under two years in the role.
Constantinou: in talks about other jobs within Interpublic
Constantinou, who is in talks about other jobs within Interpublic, joined McCann London in July 2010 from AKQA. His appointment was billed at the time as part of a three-year plan to evolve the agency and develop greater levels of integrated work across channels.
He joined AKQA in 1998 as a consultant and worked as the head of project management before moving to the US to work on global projects for the agency. In 2008, Constantinou was appointed to the UK general manager role.
Constantinou joined McCann London to replace Chris Macdonald in the managing director role after his promotion to chief executive in 2008.
The move follows the agency's hiring of Rob Doubal and Lolly Thomson as executive creative directors last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...