Sanderson takes HMDG partner role
James Sanderson, the former chief operating officer of Glue Isobar, has joined HMDG as its managing partner.
James Sanderson: new managing partner at HMDG
Sanderson, who will take an equity stake in the agency, joins from the independent digital agency Skive, which he joined in June last year as the chief executive.
He will work closely with the HMDG founder Nick Hurrell on building the agency through "acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth".
Sanderson's appointment is an attempt by the agency to grow its digital and offline resource. He has a strong digital background after working at Glue from 2002 to 2009 and as the president of Digitas London.
He said: "HMDG recognised that the future isn't about 'digital or analogue' and it has exciting new plans which I will help to deliver."
Sanderson is the latest addition to a senior management team that also includes the partners Neil Dawson, Greg Grimmer and Paul Shearer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England