WCRS lands Safestore advertising account
Safestore, the self-storage company, has appointed WCRS and the7stars to its advertising and media accounts ahead of a new campaign.
Safestore: wants WCRS and the7stars to help realise its big ambitions
WCRS won the creative business after a competitive pitch against Leagas Delaney and the marketing communications agency Table 19.
The Engine-owned shop will be charged with growing the brand's awareness and building its customer base. It will work on Safestore's next campaign, which is expected to break during the summer and will be supported by digital activity.
Media planning will be handled by Engine's strategy department, while the7stars will be responsible for media buying.
David Cox, the head of sales and marketing at Safestore, said: "We saw an extremely strong set of pitch proposals, but the strategic rigour and creative flair of WCRS really stood out. This is an important time for the Safestore brand and, in WCRS, we've found a partner we think well-equipped to help us exceed our big ambitions."
Rick Hirst, the client services director at WCRS, said: "Working with Safestore is one of those rare opportunities - a market-leading business with a great product that wants brand fame and has a clear vision for what they want to achieve."
Safestore, which offers personal and business storage, was founded in 1998 and has grown to more than 90 stores across the country.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...