D&AD judges celebrate its Golden Jubilee
With the D&AD celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, Campaign speaks to D&AD judges Graham Fink, chief creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China, Bob Greenberg chairman, chief executive, global chief creative officer at R/GA and David Droga, founder of Droga5.
D&AD judge Graham Fink, cheif creative officer at Ogilvy & Mather China
The work making it into the 2012 Annual is set to secure a special place in the history of advertising and design.
The Annual will be out in time for our 50th birthday dinner in September, at which this year's black Pencils will be announced.
To watch the exclusive interviews click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London