Cunard Line picks LBi for digital task
Cunard Line, the luxury cruise brand, has hired LBi to work on its digital business in the UK, the US and Australia.
Cunard Line: picks LBi to handle digital in three markets
LBi, which won the account after a pitch, has been appointed to work on "the online customer journey" with a special focus on redesigning Cunard Line's website for all three markets.
The agency will also create an optimised tablet experience to boost online bookings.
Cunard Line is a sub-brand of Carnival Group, which appointed Karmarama to its £6 million Carnival Cruises UK ad account in January.
Vizeum has handled media for Cunard Line since 2008, when it was appointed to the brand along with the sister Carnival brands P&O Cruises and Princess Cruises. Vizeum is unaffected by the review.
Claire Hazle, the head of digital marketing for Carnival UK, said: "We chose LBi because their response to our brief showed a real understanding of the brand and how the Cunard experience can be reflected in digital channels."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London