AMV scoops global hunger campaign
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has been appointed as the lead agency on a campaign to combat global hunger for a coalition of major charities including Oxfam, Christian Aid, Save the Children and Unicef.
Make Poverty History: AMV also worked on campaign
The agency, which won the business without a formal pitch, will now work on a campaign billed as the biggest since the 2005 Make Poverty History initiative, which AMV also worked on. The work will launch next year.
The activity aims to mobilise people behind the issue of global hunger to put pressure on world leaders ahead of the G8 summit in the UK in 2013.
Max Lawson, the chair of the organising committee for the charities, said: "It is great we are working with AMV. Together, we can get millions of people around the country to support this campaign and make 2013 the beginning of the end of hunger."
Ian Pearman, AMV's chief executive, added: "AMV are honoured to take the creative lead on a campaign of such global significance."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...