Rapp appoints Geronimo's Andrews as ECD
Rapp has appointed Jason Andrews to the new role of executive creative director.
Jason Andrews: will manage 50-strong creative department
Andrews joins from Geronimo, where he was the creative director for two years. He will work closely with Rapp's chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, to boost the agency's creative work by linking it more closely with data insights.
Andrews will also be responsible for managing the 50-strong creative department consisting of concept teams, digital specialists, designers, information architects, moving-image animators and editors.
He previously helped co-found Personal, now part of Partners Andrews Aldridge, and was the chief creative officer of the tech start-up Emortal.
Andrews' early advertising career was spent at Barraclough Hall Woolston Gray, now Proximity, where he was a creative group head. He also worked at Banks Hoggins O'Shea as the head of integration, before moving to Australia for three years to be the deputy creative director at FCB Sydney between 2000 and 2003.
Haslam said: "The breadth of Jason's experience makes him an ideal person to lead Rapp's creative department. Our creatives need to be multiskilled in technology and creativity across all disciplines. They also need to be able to focus on the business impact their work delivers for our clients. Jason has all this in spades."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Quant Qual Research Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £42000 per annum + other benefits, Hertfordshire
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...