Daily Diary - Feeling peaky
How does trekking 23 miles in 24-hours across three snowy peaked mountains shrouded in fog, in the dark and the cold, with no sleep, sound?
Apart from a stag do gone wrong, to the majority of us the thought of leaving our comfortable warm city boltholes to climb the UK’s three tallest mountains in autumn sounds like pure madness.
However, for 30 AMV BBDO employees their moment of madness to undertake The National Three Peaks Challenge, which means climbing the UK's three tallest peaks, Ben Nevis, Snowdon and Scafell Pike, can be blamed on Mo Farah, Chris Hoy and the rest of the Olympic and Paralympic champions who inspired them.
After several weeks of training the AMV team were ready to undertake their challenge all in the good name of charity.
Propped up by Kendall mint cake, Lucozade, stolen moments of sleep and the thought of their celebratory champagne crawl, the team successfully completed the challenge and managed to raise almost £10K for one of their chosen charities, Crisis.
The AMV Three Peaks Challenge was the launch activity for Bud, AMV's in-house charity initiative. If you would like to donate please click here.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London