Lloyds looks to build digital agency roster
Lloyds Banking Group has called a review of its digital business as it looks to beef up its roster.
Lloyds: bolsters digital spend
The bank is understood to be investing larger spend in digital channels in the coming year and, as a result, is looking to boost the number of digital shops it works with.
LBi, which has worked with Lloyds since 2008, currently handles the bulk of the build and design work, including its presence in internet and mobile banking.
It is thought that LBi will pitch for some additional business.
Agencies with digital build capabilities have been approached by the bank ahead of a pitch. It is believed that chemistry meetings are scheduled for two weeks’ time.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handles the main creative and digital creative work for Lloyds. It is understood that this relationship is not affected by the review.
The agency landed digital work from Lloyds when its former digital shop, Saint, was rolled into the main agency in April.
Activity handled by LBi includes the Money Manager tool that aims to help customers manage their finances.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...