Hometown lands ITV Player ad task
ITV has handed the start-up Hometown a brief to promote its ITV Player service.
ITV Player: working with Hometown
The agency has been tasked with delivering a campaign to drive usage of the broadcaster’s catch-up service.
However, it will also work alongside ITV’s in-house creative resource, ITV Creative, on other advertising projects.
ITV moved its £7 million advertising in-house in December last year, ending a four-year relationship with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The move allowed BBH to secure the advertising account for Virgin Media.
Hometown becomes the first advertising agency to work with ITV since the split.
Helen Kimber, the managing partner of Hometown, said: "The ambition for ITV, combined with our experience of working with media companies, makes this a great project to work on and we look forward to working alongside the team."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Planner Source £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits & ongoing training, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...