Campaign launches weekly iPad edition
Campaign makes its debut in a weekly iPad format this week with the launch of the Campaign app on Apple's App Store.
It is a joint venture between Haymarket's in-house development team and Kaldor Group, using Kaldor's Pugpig platform and HTML5 technology.
It's free to download for a trial period. Click to download.http://bit.ly/11ZCpQ4
The launch of the app is being supported by Newsworks, the newspaper marketing body.
Rufus Olins, the chief executive of Newsworks, said: "Newsworks is delighted to be partnering with Campaign on its app edition. It's a significant moment in the history of Campaign and reflects the changing ways all of us now read news and information."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...