Arc London leads MAA Best Awards shortlist
Arc London is leading the way with the most shortlisted entries (ten) at this year's Marketing Agencies Association Best Awards.
Last year's MAA Best Awards
Last year’s Best Agency of the Year winner, Iris, follows closely behind, having been shortlisted nine times for work across clients including Quit UK and Sony Mobile. Wunderman has been shortlisted eight times for activity on clients including Levi's and Microsoft. Other front-runners include OgilvyAction and Haygarth, which have been shortlisted six times each.
In total, 45 agencies have been shortlisted across 33 categories, which include Best Advertising-led Campaign and Best Digital Innovation Within a Campaign.
DNX, Exposure, G2 Joshua, Lida, Livity and MBA will all fight it out to win Best Agency of the Year.
Other shortlisted agencies include Publicis Chemistry, Pulse Group, DraftFCB and Saatch & Saatchi X.
The shortlisted entries will be judged by a panel of experts and chaired by the former global senior vice-president of marketing for Nokia, Charmaine Eggberry.
David Harris, the executive creative director of Wunderman, will chair the creative judging panel.
Harris said: "The shortlisted entries this year reflected work that went the extra mile. Work that pushed the idea, the execution and the relevance. We saw simple, innovative solutions for a wide range of clients, which stood head and shoulders above other work that felt safe and familiar."
The awards will take place on 7 March at The Old Brewery, Chiswell Street, London EC1.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...