Fairhead steps down from Hypernaked MD role
Brad Fairhead, the managing director of Hypernaked, is the latest senior name to depart Naked Communications.
Fairhead: exits after earn-out
Fairhead, who founded Hyper before merging it into Naked London in 2010, leaves later this month after completing an earn-out. His next move is unclear.
His departure follows that of Steve Gatfield, the co-chairman of Naked Communications, in September last year. Richard Dunmall subsequently joined the group as the global chief executive.
Other senior departures last year included Phil Hayden, the chief executive of Naked in Asia-Pacific, and Paul Woolmington, the founding partner of Naked New York.
Fairhead said: "It has been a difficult decision. I’m leaving a business and a group of people I love and admire but, after seven years, now represents a good inflexion point for me to take stock and look at other areas of the market."
He leaves a team of 60 staff at Hypernaked, including the creative partner, Oliver Green.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...