Talon hires Kinetic's Yvonne Scullion
Talon, the outdoor buying company set to take over the Omnicom Media Group account next month, has poached Kinetic's Yvonne Scullion to join in the new role of managing partner.
Yvonne Scullion: joins Talon
When she starts later this Spring, Scullion will have responsibility for the commercial side of the out-of-home agency.
Before being hired by Kinetic as client commercial director in November 2010 by James Copley, who she will be reunited with at Talon, Scullion was sales operations director at CBS Outdoor from 2005.
She has more than 20 years of experience in the media industry, starting her career in media agencies including Zenith Media and Universal McCann (now UM London).
Scullion said: "I am incredibly excited to be joining Talon as they have proved, so quickly, that they intend to shake up the OOH world. The senior team is very heavy hitting and has the clout, vision and drive to deliver.
"I am looking forward enormously to the contribution I can make to the agency's growth and success."
Former worldwide chief executive of Kinetic Eric Newnham bought into Talon last year and became the agency’s chief executive. The agency has since hired a number of senior people and then picked up the OMG business in January.
Newnham said: "Hiring Yvonne was a very easy decision; her experience and approach is a perfect fit with ours. I am excited that we no longer are talking about what Talon could be but about what the agency now is – independent, integrated and forward thinking.
"Our clients and media partners totally share our ambitions, testament to this is the amount of new business that we are doing. Having Yvonne at such a senior level in the agency only strengthens this proposition further."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...