Initiative hires Mindshare's Kristian Bright to run performance
Initiative, the Interpublic media agency, has appointed Kristian Bright, business director at Mindshare, as performance director, replacing Tristan Bentall.
Kristian Bright: replaces Tristan Bentall as performance director at Initiative
Bright will spearhead the agency's performance team and will be charged with helping to ensure the whole agency is focused on delivering business results for Initiative's range of clients.
He will work with brands such as Tesco, Sonos, Burger King, Match.com and Ancestry at Initiative.
Most recently, Bright worked at Mindshare as a business director developing the marketing of diverse brands such as American Express, Post Office, Anglian Home Improvements and News International.
Anna Watkins, managing director of Initiative UK, said: "Kristian is an incredibly high-calibre hire and I'm excited to have him on board at Initiative to continue to drive our investment in performance.
"Our performance team is key to us being able to help our clients achieve and measure their business results. After extensive research, I am confident Kristian is the best person to lead this team going forward."
Bright worked at MediaCom and PHD earlier in his career.
He said: "Initiative has an exciting and varied client base, which allows them to be at the forefront of performance-led planning. I'm delighted to take the opportunity to work with the fantastic team already in place to help realise this potential."
Bentall moved to Australia at the end of 2012.
Initiative's chief executive, Alex Altman, is to leave the agency as part of changes that will see Andy Jones, chief executive of sister agency UM London, take the role of chief executive of IPG Mediabrands UK and Ireland.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...