Nunn quits DraftFCB to rejoin TBWA
Phil Nunn, the head of communications planning at DraftFCB, is quitting the agency to rejoin TBWA in a senior European role.
Nunn: Nissan role at TBWA
Nunn, who left TBWA Worldwide in 2011, will return to the Omnicom-owned network as the European strategy director, based at TBWA\G1 in Paris, and work with Ewan Veitch, the client leader, and Rudi Anggono, the executive creative director.
A new unit, Nissan United, was recently created to bring together Nissan agencies, including DigitasLBi and Interbrand, and Nunn is expected to play a key role in the unit’s development in the region.
Nunn previously worked for TBWA Group in the UK as the executive media director on the Adidas and Nissan business. Before joining TBWA in 2009, he founded the now-defunct communications planning agency Trinity Communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...