Progress has been made on the Eurostar and McLaren reviews, while the Tetley media pitch is now at chemistry stage.
Six media agencies are holding chemistry meetings with Tetley
Those finding it hard to get back into work mode after the Christmas break should spare a thought for the agencies on the British Airways digital review. While most of us were eating turkey sandwiches, they were in the office preparing for the chemistry meetings, which took place earlier this week. Seven agencies met with the airline, and that longlist will be cut by the end of next week.
We're now entering the business end of the Eurostar pan-European advertising pitch, with just three agencies left in the running. BBDO, CHI & Partners and the French agency Leg have made the cut. There should be an appointment this month.
It's one of the most desirable brands out there, so prepare to be jealous of the three lucky agencies that have been shortlisted for the McLaren advertising account. Leagas Delaney, The Brooklyn Brothers and VCCP are all in contention, and will be pitching for the business next month. Oystercatchers is handling the process.
Despite speculation in December that Carat had landed the $3 billion General Motors media account, the review is very much still ongoing. It remains to be seen whether Carat, the European incumbent, can beat Starcom, the US incumbent, to the earth-shaking prize.
Six agencies are having chemistry meetings with Tata Global Beverages this week as the advertiser looks for a quick turnaround on its £4 million Tetley tea media review. The incumbent, Starcom, is defending the account as Manning Gottlieb OMD, Walker Media, Maxus, MediaCom and MEC all hope their tea-making skills will impress the visiting client.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London