Flybe calls £5m creative review
Flybe, the budget airline, has approached ad agencies regarding its £5 million advertising account, as it looks to bolster its share of a competitive market.
Flybe: reviewing advertising
The airline has been in contact with agencies directly regarding the business, according to sources.
Flybe's advertising is currently handled by Souk 360, a specialist in leisure and travel advertising.
The airline sponsors the local weather forecast on ITV and also uses print and digital advertising.
Recent advertising has involved print and digital work promoting deals on flights. The work features graphics based on the colours and shapes of the airline’s logo.
Flybe’s finances were impacted heavily by the volcanic ash cloud disruption in 2010. It reported a £4.3 million loss for the year to 31 March 2011, a drop from nearly £30 million in profit in the previous year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Group Account Director, Digital role, fashion and beauty brand, £80k MODA consult £80k + excellent benefits, Central London
- Head of Digital Marketing - Nottingham Trent University Stopgap £70000 - £79500 per annum + benefits, Nottingham
- Senior Research Executive - Boutique Research Agency NG Digital Marketing up to £35k, Central London
- Consumer Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing £55 per annum + car, benefits, London