Arc lands DM for SABMiller's Peroni
SABMiller has hired Arc to handle direct marketing for Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Peroni: Arc will seek to help the beer brand stand out in the retail environment
The Italian beer brand appointed the Leo Burnett Group-owned agency after a competitive pitch, which began in August last year. The account was previously held by Elvis.
Arc will begin work on the brand immediately and its activity will involve campaigns to help Peroni stand out in the retail environment and build relationships with customers.
The appointment follows last year's global ad campaign from Peroni, created by The Bank. The ad was shot in a 60s style and featured male and female models in Italy.
Ian Thomas, the client service director at Arc, said: "We are looking forward to working with Peroni on a number of very exciting projects in 2012. The retail environment is increasingly challenging and crowded, so we are keen to develop innovative campaigns to enable Peroni to stand out even more at the purchase and beyond."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital/Ecommerce/Online Marketing Executive Alpari (UK) Ltd Up to £35,000 + bonus & benefits, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...