Arc lands DM for SABMiller's Peroni
SABMiller has hired Arc to handle direct marketing for Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Peroni: Arc will seek to help the beer brand stand out in the retail environment
The Italian beer brand appointed the Leo Burnett Group-owned agency after a competitive pitch, which began in August last year. The account was previously held by Elvis.
Arc will begin work on the brand immediately and its activity will involve campaigns to help Peroni stand out in the retail environment and build relationships with customers.
The appointment follows last year's global ad campaign from Peroni, created by The Bank. The ad was shot in a 60s style and featured male and female models in Italy.
Ian Thomas, the client service director at Arc, said: "We are looking forward to working with Peroni on a number of very exciting projects in 2012. The retail environment is increasingly challenging and crowded, so we are keen to develop innovative campaigns to enable Peroni to stand out even more at the purchase and beyond."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London