Foster's Gold to get £7.5m marketing boost
Heineken is putting further investment behind its Foster's Gold premium variant, with a £7.5m ad campaign that builds on the brand's "posh" qualities.
Foster's Gold: Heineken unveils £7.5m ad campaign
The Adam & Eve-created campaign will break on 5 March and span TV, outdoor, digital and online communications.
It will bear a new strapline, 'Australian For Chic', which aims to build on the "posh" qualities of Foster's Gold while continuing the humorous theme featuring regular agony uncles, Brad and Dan.
Doug Walker, Heineken's head of customer marketing for the off-trade, said: "We're launching the next phase of the Foster's Gold campaign in time for the crucial summer trading period, and reaching nine million of our target audience to make sure that it's on the top of the list when shoppers drop in to a local shop on the way to watch Euro 2012 at a mate's house, or visit the supermarket to stock up for parties and barbecues."
Launched exclusively in the off-trade in August 2011, Foster's Gold is a 4.8% ABV aimed at tapping into mixed-sex drinking occasions. Since launch, it has sold 33 million bottles.
The first ad featured Brad and Dan at a party with Australian celebrity Holly Valance.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Project Manager - Central London - £35k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £35k, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...