Grand Marnier sponsors online celebrity cocktail-making show
Grand Marnier has signed up to sponsor a digital mini-series that features celebrities, including TV presenters Donna Air and Natalie Pinkham, being taught how to make cocktails.
Intoxicology TV: Donna Air learns the art of cocktail making
'Intoxicology TV', which was devised by creative media agency Me:Mo Interactive and mixologist Andy Pearson, will air on lifestyle website Ask Men.
The series has been shot on location at the Sanctum Hotel in Soho, London, and consists of six episodes. Guests will mix a cocktail that represents their character, under Pearson's tutelage.
Actress and model Kelly-Anne Lyons, TV presenter Nat Coombs and Formula One presenter Pinkham will all appear on the show.
Julien Lafond, Grand Marnier's ambassador for the UK, who oversaw the creation of the series, said he planned to work with Pearson and Me:Mo Interactive on similar content in the future.
Grand Marnier is distributed and marketed by Diageo in Europe.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- SEO Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000, Leicestershire
- Account Director - Fashion Beauty and Youth Industry Sectors. Spectrum £45,000 - £50,000, London