Stella Artois 4% unveils latest 'She is a Thing of Beauty' ad
AB-InBev has launched the latest instalment of its 'She is a Thing of Beauty' campaign for Stella Artois 4%, which this time focuses on escapades in a luxury hotel.
Stella Artois 4%: latest ad is set in a luxury hotel
In common with its predecessors, the fifth ad in the series is again set in 1960s continental Europe and takes the viewer on a journey from the ground floor of a chic hotel, up the stairs to the rooftop terrace, charting a man's race against the lift.
The ad begins with a casually dressed young man relaxing in the sunshine on the hotel terrace. Spotting a woman as she enters the hotel, he climbs the steps to follow close behind. However, when he tries to meet her in the lift, he cannot continue his journey as he does not meet its dress standards.
He makes his way up the stairs and as he ascends, he undergoes a transformation arriving at the top-floor bar in smart dress, drinking a Stella Artois 4%.
The ad is airing on TV and video-on-demand, followed by print support with augmented reality. It will also be supported by an outdoor campaign and will appear in cinemas later this year.
James Watson, marketing director at Stella Artois Western Europe, said the ad "brings the brand's triple filtration process to life in the stylish and sophisticated way consumers have come to expect from Stella Artois".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- POS Account Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, East Midlands
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...