SABMiller kicks off media review in Europe
SABMiller, the global brewer, is reviewing its estimated £50 million media planning and buying account across Europe.
Peroni: its SABMiller parent has called a review
The company, which owns brands including Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, has contacted agencies ahead of a pitch to consolidate the business.
The review spans the UK, Ireland, Italy, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
SABMiller’s media business across Europe is split between several agencies including MPG Media Contacts, which handles the £4 million UK account, and Vizeum, which oversees the business in Italy.
The process is being led out of SABMiller’s headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, by its Europe head of insights, Yvan Goupil.
Goupil said the review would be "completed in time for the new agency to start planning and negotiating for 2013".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London