Anheuser-Busch InBev's global CMO exits
Chris Burggraeve, Anheuser-Busch InBev's global chief marketing officer, has been replaced by Asia-Pacific zone president Miguel Patricio.
Chris Burggraeve: Anheuser-Busch InBev's global marketing chief leaves brewer
It is not known whether Burggraeve, who joined the brewer in 2007, has moved role internally or has left the company.
He previously spent 12 years at Coca-Cola, where he held several senior marketing roles.
Prior to that, he worked at Procter & Gamble, holding a number of senior posts.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London