Mitchells & Butlers appoints AIS to digital brief
Mitchells & Butlers (M&B), the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O'Neill's, has appointed AIS and Underwired to develop its digital strategy.
All Bar One: M&B brand
The restaurant and pub operator has appointed AIS on a consultancy basis in order to help it use email, social media and mobile channels to build relationships with customers.
AIS won the business without a pitch and will be tasked with the business for "as long as the project takes".
Meanwhile, Underwired has been appointed to hand customer relationship management (CRM) and customer engagement strategy.
Paul Madden, head of digital at M&B, said: "The digital channel continues to grow in importance to our customers and we are constantly looking at new ways to improve our online services and the levels of personalisation we can provide."
M&B sold 333 pubs to Stonegate Pub Company for £373m in October to withdraw from the late-night high-street bar market.
It now concentrates on the informal eating-out sector by concentrating on its food-centric pub brands.
M&B annual sales are close to £2bn, while across the group's 1,600 businesses it serves 435 million drinks and 125 million meals each year.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...