Top five: The most-shared 2012 Presidential election ads
Official and funded by Super PACs (political action committees)
Samuel L Jackson: campaigning for President Obama
1. Couldn't Say It Better (official)
A montage of speeches about the problems of unemployment and the middle class, ending with Vice President Joe Biden admitting that the past four years have, indeed, 'buried' the middle class.
2. RNC* web ad 'Laughing at the Issues' (official)
This video focuses on how Democrat Joe Biden laughed at the serious issues his counterpart Paul Ryan discussed in the vice-presidential debate.
3. 12 Million Jobs (official)
Romney gives the breakdown of how he plans to create 12m jobs, should he be elected.
4. America's Comeback Team (official)
Vice-presidential nominee Paul Ryan leads a motivational speech in this clip, which introduces the Republican ticket.
5. We've Heard It All Before (official)
These clips from both Obama's Presidential campaigns highlight the promises he has failed to deliver on.
1. Samuel L Jackson - Wake the F*** Up
This video, endorsed by Super PAC group The Jewish Council for Education and Research (JCER), stresses the dangers of complacency and how important it is to vote for President Obama.
2. Sarah Silverman - Let My People Vote
This profanity-strewn clip, also endorsed by the JCER, highlights how new voter ID laws make it difficult for certain demographics to vote.
3. The Road We've Traveled (official)
This is a 16-minute long documentary on Obama's presidency and the challenges of the past four years.
This clip demonstrates how Romney often seems to contradict himself.
5. Happy Mother's Day (official)
Obama talks about his relationships with the women in his life, using a montage of photos.
Source: Unruly, measured on 25 October 2012 *Republican National Congress
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...