Agency takes down client's website over bill dispute
No doubt there are a lot of agencies out there that have dreamed about doing this, but few have ever done it. One small agency has however taken the leap and replaced a client's website with a letter claiming the client owes it money.
SF Fitness: German agency takes down website over bill dispute
The agency in question is a small web design agency run by Frank Jonen, who has taken down the website of Fitness SF.
German designer Jonen hacked the website after claiming that Fitness SF, a chain of fitness centres based in bay area of San Francisco, owes him for "half a year’s worth of work".
Jonen says that he wrote the letter "on the behalf of the tens of thousands of freelancers and small businesses out there facing larger corporations" and he has encouraged others to join him in this fight and called upon them to cancel their gym memberships and post on Fitness SF's Facebook page and to Tweet about it.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...