Agency takes down client's website over bill dispute
No doubt there are a lot of agencies out there that have dreamed about doing this, but few have ever done it. One small agency has however taken the leap and replaced a client's website with a letter claiming the client owes it money.
SF Fitness: German agency takes down website over bill dispute
The agency in question is a small web design agency run by Frank Jonen, who has taken down the website of Fitness SF.
German designer Jonen hacked the website after claiming that Fitness SF, a chain of fitness centres based in bay area of San Francisco, owes him for "half a year’s worth of work".
Jonen says that he wrote the letter "on the behalf of the tens of thousands of freelancers and small businesses out there facing larger corporations" and he has encouraged others to join him in this fight and called upon them to cancel their gym memberships and post on Fitness SF's Facebook page and to Tweet about it.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)