Pick of the week: The Guardian, BBH London
James Swift thinks you have to love The Guardian’s Margaret Thatcher press ad: "Bartle Bogle Hegarty has already done some impressive stuff for The Guardian and continues the run with this arresting ad. The Marmite comparison is near perfect as a concept and the image has impressive detail. Most importantly, it’s impossible to ignore." It was created by Peter Reid, Carl Broadhurst, Simon Pearse, Emmanuel Saint M’Leux, Harry Orton and Robin Warman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London