Pick of the week: The Guardian, BBH London
James Swift thinks you have to love The Guardian’s Margaret Thatcher press ad: "Bartle Bogle Hegarty has already done some impressive stuff for The Guardian and continues the run with this arresting ad. The Marmite comparison is near perfect as a concept and the image has impressive detail. Most importantly, it’s impossible to ignore." It was created by Peter Reid, Carl Broadhurst, Simon Pearse, Emmanuel Saint M’Leux, Harry Orton and Robin Warman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...