Diary - Mendoza's humble pie
Have you ever wanted to throw a custard pie at Havas Media's chief executive Marc Mendoza? Then all your Christmases might have just come at once.
Marc Mendoza: standing in the stocks for charity
The media agency boss will stand in the stocks for charity, but only if £300,000 is raised from media owners. For an extra sum, media owners will even be able to add an extra ingredient of their choice.
Confident that the take-up of people wanting to throw pies at Mendoza will be high, Havas has organised the event with Posterscope to raise money for Pepper, which funds home nurses for sick and dying children.
The event will take place on 20 May at the Comedy Store in Piccadilly. The evening will also consist of an auction full of prizes donated by the industry. They include a personal tour by an MP and lunch for four at the House of Commons, one week’s work experience on 'Mock the Week' and two tickets to the 'Dancing on Ice' final.
If you have a Diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London